Each year the Greely Players make available bursaries to high school graduates in the Ottawa area to continue their studies in the performing arts. These awards are made in July/August of each year. Potential applicants should check our website in May/June of each year for application requirements.
1. Be less than 25 years of age on September 1st 2018.
a) Live in the Osgoode ward of the city of Ottawa
b) Be a past or present member of the Greely Players (either onstage, or backstage, or in the Orchestra)
3. Be attending, been accepted for, or have applied for, a performing arts course at a post-secondary institution. In the latter cases, applicants must provide documented proof of acceptance with the application or as soon as possible thereafter. (Performing arts may include music, theatre or dance or backstage skills such as sound, lights, set design, etc.)
4. Provide at least two (2) relevant written references and contact details of the person providing the reference.
5. Provide a c.v. indicating past achievements, including specific details of those in Performing Arts, and a brief statement of why you deserve a bursary.
6. Be willing to attend a short interview if called for.
7. Submit a completed the application form and associated documentation, on or before June 15th, 2018 to;
Joel Rahn - Bursary Coordinator
4636 Sugar Maple Dr.
If you have any questions, contact Joel at the above address or by telephone at 613-822-4746, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
See Bursary Application Form (PDF) at this link.
A PDF version of the rules for application can be found here.